Montessori of Macon is currently accepting applications for admission for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. To view the upcoming school calendar click here. The following steps outline the admissions process:
- Schedule the parent observation of the classroom (adults only).
- Submit the Application for Admission with $50 application fee.
- If space is available in the classroom:
- Toddler & Primary students will be scheduled to meet with the teacher
- Elementary through middle school students will be scheduled for a 1-3 day classroom visit
- Teacher will make an admissions recommendation based on meeting/visit and review of prior school records.
- The parent will be notified in writing of the admissions decision.
Montessori of Macon practices a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion or national and ethnic origin regarding the receipt and review of Applications for Admission.
Please contact the school office to schedule an observation or to ask additional questions.